Starting Soon

lt.wolf
Grand Puba

Starting Soon

Post by lt.wolf »

Hi all

We are going to be starting a new feature soon! The wicked smart staff of Rowing Illustrated will start to review different rowing products. We are starting to contact companies now in the hopes of getting a demo or two to test out and then write up a review. we will also use what we have on hand.

Please note it will be very hard for us to do a full on sceintific study but we will go thru as much as we can given our resources. Our reviews will be fair and unbiased.

If you have any suggestions, comments and or ideas please feel free to post.

Thank you
Sean Wolf
lt.wolf
Grand Puba

Re: Starting Soon

Post by lt.wolf »

the first one should be coming in the next week. Our tester was able to get hold of an Active - Tools rowing rate meters. With the Charles now open we should be able to test it well.

Also expecting a cox-mate in house soon enough. As well as a review or two on boat covers for singles.
sla32
Novice

Post by sla32 »

How do I contact rowing illustrated to review my product? Is there a phone number I can call and what is the address where I will send a product sample?

My product is called the iErg. It is a seatpad for any Model C or Model D ergometer that holds an iPod on the side so that rowers can listen to music while erging without having to ruin their iPod. Also, the product contains a seatpad pocket underneath for those who like to use a seatpad while erging. Please check out the website at http://www.dropbeatsdropsplits.com and let me know how I can get my product to Rowing Illustrated for review.

Thanks,

Spencer
Georgetown Crew
lt.wolf
Grand Puba

Post by lt.wolf »

Scott @ Noble Hardware
Veteran

Post by Scott @ Noble Hardware »

Sean, I think you should write a review of my bottle-openers. Better do extensive research though. I've never had one fail yet, but you're the man to do the fatigue testing!
Scott Noble
www.noblehardware.com - Premium Rowing Gear
lt.wolf
Grand Puba

Post by lt.wolf »

Starting the research right now!!!!
caustic
Old timer

Post by caustic »

I'll go right out and say that I give your bottle opener 5 stars. An 11 out of a possible 10. It does the one thing that a bottle opening absolutely, positively must do - enable beer to enter my mouth. :) And the fact that is looks very much like an oar with a shark bite in it is also pretty nifty :)
GreenHat
Pre-Elite

Post by GreenHat »

I just noticed that Boathouse makes uni's. Maybe worthy of a couple weeks of testing? Not sure what your procedure is on acquiring these products, but might be worth looking into.
lt.wolf
Grand Puba

Post by lt.wolf »

Once I get a contact person I usually just ask - I have had people contact me on certain items as well. If you have a contact send it to me. swolf7@hotmail.com