Terhaar Speculation

Moderators: lt.wolf, YouGotMobjacked

Slim
Old timer

Re: Terhaar Speculation

Post by Slim »

Got me. I skipped right over the part I agreed with to enjoy a worthless internet argument.
flat drive
Pre-Elite

Post by flat drive »

Presumption of innocence means it should be assumed that the coach has done no wrong until it's proven otherwise... The earlier comment implied that the very fact that a SafeSport allegation was made somehow makes it more credible and reliable because the allegations are "hard" to make.

I could not think of a coaching job more fraught with danger than the US Womens National Head Coach job... the most litigious and accusation prone country in the world and your job for 20 years has been to ruthlessly pursue gold medals - you are going to upset many many athletes.
crewu
Old timer

Post by crewu »

For the sake of his career he needs to jump now before any real damage is done to his credentials. This sort of thing only builds these days.

Other countries will be besides themselves to hire him.
Stewie Griffin Should Cox
Old timer

Post by Stewie Griffin Should Cox »

flat drive wrote:Presumption of innocence means it should be assumed that the coach has done no wrong until it's proven otherwise... The earlier comment implied that the very fact that a SafeSport allegation was made somehow makes it more credible and reliable because the allegations are "hard" to make.

I could not think of a coaching job more fraught with danger than the US Womens National Head Coach job... the most litigious and accusation prone country in the world and your job for 20 years has been to ruthlessly pursue gold medals - you are going to upset many many athletes.
Oohhhhh careful. I made a similar comment elsewhere and got absolutely hammered.

The system of protection you need to put around yourself is huge and thorough.
fullmetal
Old timer

Post by fullmetal »

Stewie Griffin Should Cox wrote:Oohhhhh careful. I made a similar comment elsewhere and got absolutely hammered.

The system of protection you need to put around yourself is huge and thorough.
Where/what happened? Curious.